Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No save/load of songs on DSX  (Read 10410 times)

cutout

• New User
    • View Profile
No save/load of songs on DSX
« on: September 09, 2008, 13:54:26 »

hi there...

i'm using a ds-x (4 gb version) and can't load or save songs. nitrotracker just freezes on the 'please wait' message. this did happen before (on 1.3?) i seem to remember hassling you about it a few years ago!

i patched NT using DLSIrc

« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 14:07:45 by cutout »

werto

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: No save/load of songs on DSX
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 09:30:55 »

hi there...

i'm using a ds-x (4 gb version) and can't load or save songs. nitrotracker just freezes on the 'please wait' message. this did happen before (on 1.3?) i seem to remember hassling you about it a few years ago!

i patched NT using DLSIrc

Yo cutout,
it's strange, because if you see the compatibility chart on http://nitrotracker.tobw.net/index.php?cat_id=4#compatibility it should work fine with ds-x...
But i know that you haven't to patch something on Ds-X... so try importing it without patching and let me know if that helps :)

see ya'
peace and love
werto

cutout

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 22:10:22 »

thanks for the advice... unfortunately I've tried everything I can think of to no joy... installed the new firmware for DSX, tried using a non-patched copy of nitrotracker, tried saving xm files to all different locations; as soon as I hit the 'song' button on the save option nitrotracker just freezes. occasionally i can get it to say 'please wait' but then nothing more.

tbh, i'm quite tempted to buy a card that does work Ok as I've always had problems with saving/loading songs on my DSX... if anyone has any recommendations for the perfect nitrotracker friendly slot 1 card I'd be all ears...

brx

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 14:37:09 »

same problem on R4, an posted here
http://modarchive.org/forums/index.php?topic=1722.0

brx

cutout

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 15:19:50 »

Well, I solved my problem by buying an Edge. What a relief, Nitrotracker works perfectly so far - it's so great to be able to finally use this program properly. There's the added bonuses that I now have 4Gb of space for samples and the card doesn't take longer to load the more samples are on it. My DSX could take up to 3 minutes to load with enough samples on it - I guess something to do with having the hardware and the memory in the same device...?

The Onyxmizer

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 18:04:03 »

Well, I solved my problem by buying an Edge.

this.

clickbangdead

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 11:56:23 »

hey guys. how did you get it work on EDGE? i have problems saving tracks on edge. :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up