Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nitrotracker Awareness Compilation 2014  (Read 5559 times)

xurik

• New User
    • View Profile
Nitrotracker Awareness Compilation 2014
« on: May 26, 2014, 19:17:28 »

Since Nitro is now opensource, we thought we'd start a compilation of nitrotracker songs in order to reach more people and hype up some new developers to work on it. I thought I'd post it here to see if some of the artists here would be interested in participating.

Keep up with it on the chipmusic.org thread!

I probably won't be checking up on this thread regularly (this forum seems pretty dead), but feel free to post on chipmusic.org, PM me there, or email me at xurikk [at] gmail [dot] com

Happy tracking!

Alpine

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Nitrotracker Awareness Compilation 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 01:00:17 »

[DB001]Nitrotracker Compilation

As mentioned above, a month or so ago Xuriik thought up the bright idea of a Nitrotracker awareness compilation, and a month later, here it is. To quote the bandcamp;
Quote from: Nitrotracker Compilation
The Nitrotracker Compilation is a short but sweet selection of music made using Nitrotracker, a brilliant bit of opensource software for writing .XMs on the NDS. This Compilation came around as a way to try and get more people aware of this great tracker, and maybe get some more devs interested in expanding, and making it even better.
All money made by this album will be forwarded to the developer!
All .XMs written will be included in the download!

It also seconds as a start to a new Netlabel I'm kicking off, one for new artists who want to get out there, to showcase the best of new artists.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:02:45 by Alpine »
Pages: [1]   Go Up