Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where to find plugins for BeRo?  (Read 6208 times)

theorize

• New User
    • View Profile
Where to find plugins for BeRo?
« on: April 18, 2015, 14:10:36 »

I'm looking for BeRo Tracker Classic's native format plugins, I believe it's .BTP and BTPi format.

Please Help I really want to make serious use of this tracker.

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
Re: Where to find plugins for BeRo?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 16:15:41 »

I doubt there are a lot of them, but you can find thousands of free and commercial VST plugins that you can use with BeRoTracker and most other modern trackers and DAWs at kvraudio.com.
Anyway, I've notified BeRo of this thread so he can maybe add some more facts on this.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 16:18:38 by Saga Musix »
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

theorize

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 16:36:20 »

Thanks for the reply and also thanks for notifying BeRo, I'm very impressed with this tracker, and I have PLENTY of VST plugs, but it seems they don't work in the sample editor and that's what I need more than anything, I don't necessarily need a tracker that can use plugins, I need one with a sample editor that can apply different effects. If I can get VST effects working in the sample editor that's just is good because I already have a set of those I've put together over time, it would be really nice to not have to switch between my tracker and my audio editor for routine tasks like spicing up whatever sample and making it fit in the mix better. That would also help keep my sample count down and not having tons of variations of the same sample, I could customize it in the tracker... yes a dream come true. I know I can do this with Renoise, I have that for doing XM, but I recently found out just how great the IT format is and BeRo Classic sure does make the format sound good ;)

I haven't been lurking around here for very long but can tell you are a pillar of the community here, I really appreciate people like you.

BeRo

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 22:43:23 »

The BTP(i) stuff is just a relict from the early days of the BeRoTracker development, where I've made the engine plugin-capable before I've added the VST(i) support itself. All my own BTP(i) plugins are already integrated into the BeRoTracker Engine itself a long time ago. And third-party BTP(i) plugins I've never seen. 

But your VST-effects-on-samples-apply-idea is a good idea, I believe, I will implement it into BeRoTracker  in one of the next coming BeRoTracker version releases. 

theorize

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 08:38:26 »

Thanks for taking the time to consider my idea :)

I have found one thing in the tracker that I believe needs fixed; when trying to select a plugin from the right-click menu in the modular view, on my computer the list goes off of the screen no matter where I click. I feel like the menu function needs to be aware of the edge of the screen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up