Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music tracker online  (Read 10313 times)

mto

• New User
    • View Profile
Music tracker online
« on: January 30, 2016, 14:13:41 »

Hi,

The last few months I have been working on an online music tracker and I am looking for some feedback. It doesn't do that much yet but you can import mod files and sometimes they actually don't sound to bad (if they don't use effects).

You can find it here:

music-tracker-online

Edit: fixed link
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 18:30:03 by mto »

nardj

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Music tracker online
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 12:56:59 »

I am just learning how to track using MilkTracker (on RPi3), but this also looks very nice! Curious to hear it when more effects are implemented

Did you base this tracker on another tracker like FastTracker?

I also found a few other online trackers. In what way are planning to make your tracker stand out from the others?

mto

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Music tracker online
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 21:45:03 »

The few other online trackers that I found where pretty simple (but I probably missed some), I hope I will be able to expand this one a little further. Not so much with effects but more with different types of instruments.

I didn't directly base this on anything and I am more of a programmer than a musician. But I have used protracker and modplug.

Btw, I am waiting for Audio Workers support in browsers so it will be really possible to generate audio in the browser without stutters. Although I am pretty happy with how well this actually seems to work right now.

I announce all updates on new features etc. on twitter https://twitter.com/mustrackonline. This is a hobby project so no promises when anything will be done but I hope to finish the basic effects within a few weeks (set volume, volume slide, set pitch, pitch slide, panning).
Pages: [1]   Go Up