Hi there tracker artists,
I'm Marcel, developer of the upcoming 90s retro Point & Click Adventure Space Geekz.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCOB5xRdQPg
At the moment, I'm looking for a suiting intro Song for the game.
Since the game is a hommage on computer games of the early 1990s, I would
like to use a song that reminds me of the Amiga Era (Sample based .mods).
(Pinnball Illusions, Turrican and so on.)
So if you have composed a 4-channel .mod-Track in the past days, years, centuries
that you like to contribute for use in my game, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Please send me a demo of your song to email@example.com
This is an 1-man indie game with a tight budget, but
if your song is chosen for the game, I'll pay a small commission of 30 EUR
to you + your name in the credits of course.
There are a few requirements that have to be met:
1. Your song must met the .mod-format limitations (converting to mp3 is ok)
2. The song is not a remix of a song of another artist
3. The song has never been used in other commercial projects like games, films etc before.
4. You own the full rights of the song
5. You are not a member of a performance rights organization such as GEMA, SIAE, SUISA, AKM
I'm excited to listen to your awesome tracks!