Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Volume levels off when exporting to .wav  (Read 3653 times)

NikoEstevan

• New User
    • View Profile
Volume levels off when exporting to .wav
« on: January 11, 2017, 22:44:15 »

Hi,

I'm super new to MilkyTracker so this might be obvious but I'm having a problem where the volume parameters on one of my channels isn't translating to the wav.  At the beginning of my song I have a slow fade in for a high hat...when the volume column reads "00" the wav isn't playing it, like I want, but when it hits "01/02/03" it seems to go to full volume.  Not hearing this problem with other fade ins/outs in the song, and the panning parameters I've been setting in there are definitely working.

If you need the .xm or a link the song I'm happy to provide.  Also I've selected no interpolation, if that's important.

Thanks for the help!

NikoEstevan

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Volume levels off when exporting to .wav
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 02:30:24 »

Sorry, I'm an idiot, didn't realize that since i wasn't muting those hi hats in the beginning, so it was jumping back up to base volume level...basically i just needed another set of 01/02/03s

Don't see how to delete this post...mods?

raina

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Great Poster
    • View Profile
    • raina.kapsi.fi
Re: Volume levels off when exporting to .wav
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 21:52:07 »

Glad you got it and don't worry about deletion. Seeing somebody's first steps and problems described and solved could always help and encourage others on their path. Thanks for not editing your original post down to: "Got it, never mind."
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 21:53:44 by raina »
Pages: [1]   Go Up