Community > Help me find that...

Questing for a song (I know, real original subject)

(1/2) > >>

Serk:
I've had a snippet of a MOD in my head for over 20 years and can't find the song. It was written by a British MOD writer, wanna say early to mid 90's, it was written in memorial of a friend of the writer's suicide, but I don't think it has "suicide" in the title (I've searched on that, that'd be too easy.)

The music was soft, piano based I believe, and periodically a voice would softly whisper the word "suicide" in the song.

I had corresponded with the author at the time, and loved most of his other words, would like to rediscover who this was so I could find their other works as well as the music I can't get out of my head.

Thank you for any pointers or help in my quest!!!

Saga Musix:
It's probably not what you are looking for but everything apart from the suicide thing Agony (Intro) seems to be very close.

Serk:
Thank you, that was a very beautiful song, but definitely not the one I'm thinking of... I'll keep questing for my grail... :)

Thanks!

Axxy:
What about Mourning by Bit Arts...

https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=52499

Doesn't say about the suicide but it might have from the demo or music disk it came from, it seems to ring a bell back in the day...

Serk:
Thank you Axxy, another beautiful piece of music, but not the other I was after...

I appreciate the searching!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version