Music Production > NitroTracker Bug Reports

0.4 corrupting samples?

<< < (2/5) > >>

darkbluedrew:
I don't have an SC Lite, but I tried the patch anyway and it didn't work. Attached is an example of the problem per the method I originally posted.

0xtob:
Sorry, I misread MiniSD for MicroSD and thought it was an SC Lite. The file you posted looks exactly like the alignment problem. Does the problem occur only when you change samples or do you also get noisy samples when you just load a song and save it again under a different name?

darkbluedrew:
Only when I edit the samples - I made some tracks with looped sine waves and they saved fine. This was not a problem in 0.3 as I successfully recorded and edited a bunch of samples and they saved ok (same sd card/supercard/ds).

People:
I experience the same problems as darkbluedrew with recordings from the mic and loaded samples. After saving whatever I do in "NT 0.4" to an ".xm" file, I get discouraged because everytime I load anything created in "NT 0.4" either some recordings or samples or both get messed up. You never fully hear and get back what you previously saved. I never had this problem with "NT 0.3". I am using "NT 0.4" on the NAND memory on AK RPG.

darkbluedrew:
After much trial and error, I figured out that by removing "dldi.scp" from the root of my sc card, I am able to use the full potential of NT! I am very impressed by this version. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version