Community > Look what I made!

glejs - (2007) the module years 1996-1999

(1/2) > >>

Glejs:
Hello everybody!

I just wanted to let you all know that I've recently released a huge mp3 compilation of my own personal favourite xm songs made during my tracker career (1996-1999).

It's available as a torrent (made by me, so it's okay ;)), but I think the forum rules prevents me from posting a link here.. I'd be happy to give the link to any people interested in downloading it. Send me a private message! :)

Some info:

Artist...: Glejs                  
    Album....: The Module Years 1996-1999          

Release Date ..: 01/13/2007                
    Street Date ...: N/A                
    Audio Source ..: .XM                      
    Genre .........: Electronic                  
    Year ..........: 2007                      
    Ripper Soft ...: ModPlug Player 1.46.01                      
    Encoding Sware : Sound Forge MP3-plugin                      
    Quality .......: 192 kbps              
    # Of Tracks ...: 107
    Total Time ....: 9:19:04                      
    Size Of Files .: 769 MB

The collection is split into 3 subfolders. First folder is called "The Beginning", and contains very early works. Second folder is called "XM Heaven", and is the highlight of my tracker career. Third folder, "The Remixes" contains remixes made by me (mostly videogame related) and people who've remixed my songs.

Complete .nfo file with all info and tracklists included!

m0d:
Posting a link is fine as long as you say it's external with it :)

You might find folks here prefer original format files over rendered stuff though.

Glejs:

--- Quote from: "m0d" ---Posting a link is fine as long as you say it's external with it :)

You might find folks here prefer original format files over rendered stuff though.
--- End quote ---

Alright! :) Here's the link, a fine external one leading to my torrent @ "the piratebay".

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3650723/glejs_-_(2007)_the_module_years_1996-1999]

I understand if people prefer xm/mod/it at this site.. But still, I haven't enhanced the songs in any way. They are completely true to their originals. Oh except for one tiny little tune, where I made a little filter sweeping intro. The tune was very short and started playing a bit too sudden, that's why I had to do it..

Hope you give it a shot guys :)

m0d:
I recommend you tinyurl that URL, there are invalid characters in it which are not parsable in the forum code. Also, are you participating on The Mod Archive?

Glejs:

--- Quote from: "m0d" ---I recommend you tinyurl that URL, there are invalid characters in it which are not parsable in the forum code. Also, are you participating on The Mod Archive?
--- End quote ---

tinyurl? I noticed it didn't work with forum code.. I entered this archive yesterday only, I can throw up some of my xm songs as well :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version