Community > Demoparties, Events & Compos

Seeding needed- Demoscene Side Project by m0d

(1/3) > >>

m0d:
Seeding new torrent for my old youtube channel Demoscene Live Videos

21GB of historical vids needs help staying around post-death-me as I get closer towards the end of loife here. There a torrent containing lots of treasure and shit for anyone remotely connected to the demoscene-

My chan youtube.com/@demoscener is gonna probably "be ok" but if youtube does a paradigm shift in a few years- it isnt then ok is it?

Here's the torrent:

Add trackers as you see fit.

TMA's torrent server owner is weak piss and won't even add our official 2023 additions. Coreless more like thoughtless.

minebrandon:
Only 21 GB? That's not that much, can't you put it onto archive.org and other websites as well?

m0d:
its a lot of work for 1 person to do, i am making this all available so people can literally take load off my hands and help out and feel like they are doing something to help. im tired of doing it all by myself, and some day soon, there won't be me doing it at all so nobody will know how to do anything if they don't participate!

2GX:
i'll check this out and see if i could seed this while i'm online, thanks.

Viraxor:

--- Quote from: m0d on January 30, 2024, 07:01:49 ---TMA's torrent server owner is weak piss and won't even add our official 2023 additions. Coreless more like thoughtless.

--- End quote ---

I saw that the 2023 additions errored out on the modarchive tracker. I thought I'd notify you about this but it turns out it isn't an error :( At least you managed to put it on your own tracker (interesting name)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version