Community > Look what I made!

Stamen goes to spacesynth (Everdune)

(1/2) > >>

Stamen:
Hello peeps,

At first I'd like to introduce myself here, becouse it has been a long ride.

I am the musician behind the Stamen modules, if someone remembers some of my Protracker mods in the 1990's. I finished making music modules in the year 2000, and after that there were 3-4 years with quite minimal musical activity until three years ago I started to get interested music making again. The reason for this was spacesynth music genre. The same genre that was influenced by quite many demoscene musicians like Gustaf Grefberg. So I estabilished my new project entitled "Everdune".

Here is a link to my music:

http://www.mikseri.net/everdune/

No more Amiga this time, I have PC and Renoise. I also use VST instruments and Korg MicroX hardware synth. I've always loved Science Fiction, and it inspirates me alot.

There will be a new release coming from me soon too. It will be released through independent record label from UK called Alpha Centauri. I will inform you when it is released. :)

Oliwerko:
Hey there, surely I know your modules, and hearing that you're into spacesynth is very pleasing, for I tend to like spacesynth more and more.

I'm gonna check out the tracks in a short time, but from what I've heard so far, it has the right mood.

Looking forward to hearing more  :D

Saga Musix:
Nice synth stuff! :)

jerryh273:
liking it!

wunts:
really nice music man....  totally wicked technomancer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version