Community > The Lobby

I resign my spotlight.

(1/3) > >>

Nikku4211:
I am resigning from my spotlight.
Giving me a spotlight is the equivalent of printing a certificate in order to have it flying away in the wind. It's a waste of time. You might as well give a spotlight to Yohann Martin Novarro, if anything.

Saga Musix:
That's a really sad point of view. It's not possible to "un-spotlight" someone, but there haven't been many updates to the spotlight list recently, so I have now updated it with a few more artists. Your spotlight is gone from the front page.

Nikku4211:
Thanks.

wvl:
I agree that Yomaru should get a spotlight. He is one of the most active contributors to the site and if Nikku can get a spotlight, Yomaru can't stay behind right?

Nikku4211:

--- Quote from: Saga Musix on November 25, 2018, 23:20:37 ---That's a really sad point of view.
--- End quote ---

It is sad, but it is the sad truth. Part of life is looking back on all of our pointless endeavours, our cretinous choices, our dumb decisions. It is that which leads me to cease future composing of music.

I was never proud of my own works. I never had any true love for any of my creations.

I was never really someone who was creative. I was never really someone who was expressive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version