Music Production > Sampling

Project ST-01: The instruments behind the historic ST-01 sample disk revealed

<< < (3/7) > >>

dr_mabuse:
"Asia" & "PanFlute" are also from a DX Synth,

"Gato" is a preset Wave from the D-50 =)

HideawayStudio:
 :)  Thanks for that Dr....  I will check them out at the weekend.  I'm slightly surprised I missed D50 Gato...  It's possible I've deleted the factory preset off my D550.

Cheers,

Dan.

dr_mabuse:
any news there? the st-01 domain seems to be still empty  ???

HideawayStudio:

--- Quote from: dr_mabuse on December 16, 2008, 13:04:54 ---any news there? the st-01 domain seems to be still empty  ???

--- End quote ---

Hi Guys - in answer to the Dr's question... very frustratingly, the chap who was putting together the website for me dissappeared without trace  :rolleyes:  If anyone is interested in putting the website bones/engine together then I am happy to create as much content as I've time for.

...not forgotten - just on the back burner.....

Cheers,

Dan.

Stamen:

--- Quote from: HideawayStudio on February 24, 2009, 22:57:30 ---Hi Guys - in answer to the Dr's question... very frustratingly, the chap who was putting together the website for me dissappeared without trace  :rolleyes:  If anyone is interested in putting the website bones/engine together then I am happy to create as much content as I've time for.

...not forgotten - just on the back burner.....

Cheers,

Dan.

--- End quote ---

Hi there,

Amazing job, Dan. It is very interesting to see what synths are behind the ST-01 samples, becouse I was a lucky owner of the disk back in the day! :)

Too bad the website thing. :(

Kind regards,

Saul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version