Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
 on: April 23, 2024, 02:16:08 
Started by clear2ooo - Last post by repellantmold
these are 1001% shitposts/bait c127, don't get snagged by the line. I'm glad OP chose to share these off-the-site instead of allowing them to spawn heavily in the TMA after hours pool.  ;D  :angel:
thanks for telling me as well cause i was thinking way too much about my spot on the list, haha!

on: April 23, 2024, 01:45:24 
Started by clear2ooo - Last post by m0d
these are 1001% shitposts/bait c127, don't get snagged by the line. I'm glad OP chose to share these off-the-site instead of allowing them to spawn heavily in the TMA after hours pool.  ;D  :angel:

on: April 22, 2024, 21:07:59 
Started by clear2ooo - Last post by cs127
hi, cs127 here, I noticed you talked about some of my tracks, and I felt like I need to clear some things up.

cs127 doesn't really need this site, but github.

no clue what you mean by that lol

epic fail, saying what should not be said. in a certain competition this will not be listened to with any program. just don't do it. "don't play in impulse tracker because..." or "if you insist playing in program must edit". why didn't the artist check song and do extension himself? he asks two patterns extended. because he thinks nobody uses impulse tracker anymore. i don't care, just don't tell people to do this and modify song. there is enough trouble as it is with misrepresentation.

come on, be realistic, who uses Impulse Tracker today?

even still, why would I care if this wouldn't be played in a competition because I told them to play it in a fairly modern tracker? I just make music for fun.
if I were to make something for a compo, of course I would try to make it as compatible as possible.

the comments in the file are just a suggestion. all of my IT songs are fully compatible with Impulse Tracker. the only reasons I suggest people to listen to it with OpenMPT, Schism, or any "modern" player are
* stereo samples, which Impulse Tracker plays as mono.
* lowpass filter, which an average user might not know they have to use an MMX driver to make it work in Impulse Tracker.

this guy only does covers anyway and i will not review anything else by him.

that is absolutely incorrect! you would know if you saw any other of my uploads.

noticed how the bass was done. but why no offset commands for left-side track?

why should there be offsets for the left track? the point is to have the offsets be different. it's perfectly fine for one of them to start at 0 (the left one in this case).

"play in latest version of openmpt." it does not include test builds. so this artist fails.

once again, just a suggestion.
you can play this in any IT-compatible tracker and it will play just fine, as long as you know what you're doing.
this is for the average user that doesn't know Impulse doesn't support stereo samples properly.

in fact, if I had only used mono samples, I would have put a warning in the comments for Impulse Tracker users to let them know they should use the MMX driver.

is it "unnecessary information"? to you, yes. to the average user who might not know about the compatibility of different trackers, no, it's quite helpful actually.

I probably shouldn't have taken your opinion too seriously, but like, come on... are the song comments really what you're gonna criticize? if you wanna criticize my modules, do it properly. you're better than this.

on: April 21, 2024, 14:59:55 
Started by m0d - Last post by m0d
This topic has been moved to Help Support Topics Archive.

https://modarchive.org/forums/index.php?topic=5087.0

on: April 21, 2024, 14:55:38 
Started by Thuernman - Last post by m0d
Success: 175969 (thuernman_-_doggy_style.xm) has been assigned to User ID 96349

on: April 21, 2024, 06:40:21 
Started by Thuernman - Last post by Thuernman
Hi there,

I (Thuernman, ID: 96349 ,
https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_profile&query=96349)
would like to claim the module
thuernman_-_doggy_style.xm (ID: 175969 ,
https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=175969).

Thanks in advance!

on: April 17, 2024, 07:29:56 
Started by thepantsupanda - Last post by thepantsupanda
Hello all! I've made a mistake while changing some of the resolution settings on MilkyTracker, and I'd like to reset those settings. However, I can't seem to find the actual configuration file location. On Windows, I would normally just delete this file, and everything would be reset. But, I can't find it on MacOS.

I've looked at previous posts related to this, and they all say that the files should be located at "~/.milkytracker_config". However, this folder doesn't exist for me. I also can't seem to find it in my Library folder. The last post I could find on the matter was made in 2012, so I'm not sure if something has changed or not. I'm also a bit new to MacOS, so if I'm missing something, please let me know!

on: April 16, 2024, 23:41:28 
Started by r0ger - Last post by r0ger
Reuploaded the audio source but now a better quality of it.
Can someone recognise this for me please? i've been searching for it for like 2 or 3 years.

https://voca.ro/18vDaisdg6yX

on: April 15, 2024, 13:58:31 
Started by usual - Last post by usual
thanks anyway!

on: April 15, 2024, 13:38:05 
Started by usual - Last post by Flashira
Done except for 'Unrealistic Worlds', which unfortunately has been rejected as a dupe by another screener.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10