Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [16-bit Chiptune-like] Searching track name! (Ignore the Minecraft game sounds)  (Read 1419 times)

SilverLPs

• New User
    • View Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma-sr3SkcSc

Used in a 11 years old Minecraft Lets Play series by German YouTuber Gronkh (who used some really rare stuff for his music playlist).

I managed to extract most of the track without his voice by cutting 3 different episodes of his series together, as can be seen in the video (yes, I'm that much obsessed with finding the name of this track). Unfortunately there is still Minecraft game sound in all of the parts.

From my knowledge it sounds like a 16-bit kind of tracker music track with a short intro and 2 parts that are repeated, like Intro + Part A + Part B + Part A + Part B (Fade Out as outro). Its probably one of these endlessly repeatable chiptune/tracker-files and because of that it's ended with just a fade out. I would guess it's either from the chiptune/demo-scene or some video game OST.
The track has to be from 2013 or earlier, as the Lets Play series is from that year.

I already searched all comments with a YouTube comment finder and I also tried Shazam, Soundhound ans some AI tools on the Internet, without any success. Some guy on a Wiki, that is specialized in finding tracks from this exact Lets Play series, mentioned the track would sound kinda similiar to "Ego Bubble Zone" from Dave Harris aka BlitzLunar. However I didn't find any remix for that particular tune.

looper231

• Casual guy
    • View Profile
    • My site

These more sound like SPC-s and not trackers to me.
SPCs aren't allowed on modarchive, you'd probably need to ask on SMWC
"Beyond the reach of human range. A bit of evil. A touch of strange" - Paradox

SilverLPs

• New User
    • View Profile

@looper231
Thx, for your reply. I will make sure to also ask on SMWC.
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think, this is an SPC instead of a tracker module? Any information could help me to find this track.

looper231

• Casual guy
    • View Profile
    • My site

I could tell by the instruments, they sound alot like what you'd hear in Super Mario World
"Beyond the reach of human range. A bit of evil. A touch of strange" - Paradox
Pages: [1]   Go Up