Community > Look what I made!

I'd appreciate a view

(1/1)

warhawk:
Good day, Sirs!

In a rare event, I've composed a new, quite good tune. I've heard the tune so many times, however, that I'm unsure if it sounds wrong or if something needs to be changed =)

I would be very happy if you want to take a look at it and see what you think!

You'll find the tune here:
http://hem.bredband.net/jonaborl/temp/WC_PYES.XM

//warhawk
Jonatan Borling

raina:
Good arch overall. The heavy panning envelope (present right from the beginning) sounded like a little too much. The middle part with the plentiful piano action was disturbed a little by notes cutting each other and also I felt that part was missing some low freqs. You know where the drums come back in, I was hoping a bassline would accompany.

warhawk:
Thanks!

All are good thoughts! I'll check into it as soon as possible (after christmas).

//warhawk

mrvegas:
Nice atmospheric piece.  The pads are cool and menacing.  There are parts of the piece that reminded me of listening to the synth loops in Who's Next.  Some of the drum parts actually reminded me a little of my high school marching band days -- that's not meant to be negative, I thought the drum patterns were pretty cool.

I didn't always feel like there was much in the way of structure to the song, but I enjoyed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version