Community > Look what I made!

JIKOO - Modules to listen

(1/2) > >>

jikoo:
Hello,  ;)

I am a french musician. I live in an island LA REUNION near South Africa. I compose music with OpenMPT (Modplug Tracker).

You can listen to my tracks on my webpage

Or on my page in MySpace.com

I would like to put few modules on modarchive.org. I create an account. But, when I upload a normal (non compressed) .it, website notify to me "Module rejected"[/b]  :-\. Sorry ! I will try. :'(

If you want more infos about audio trackers, visit my website : WOOLYSS Tracking

Thank you very much. ;)

m0d:
Remove all of the non-alphanumeric characters from the filenames. By the way, the system does tell you why it was rejected. I moved your post to a more appropriate forum, too :) Welcome.

jikoo:
Ok mOd,

Now i see my module. :) His ID is 159164 but there is not present in "my artist aera". Is it normal ? When I edit it, the answer is "Sorry, the server seems to be very very busy. Try again in a few moments." all the time. ???

And when I search "jikoo", "Our Roster", my module is not here too. ???

In fact, there is no link between me and my module. I made an error I think ! How i do ?

Thank you,

m0d:

--- Quote ---Now i see my module. Smiley His ID is 159164 but there is not present in "my artist aera". Is it normal ?
--- End quote ---

Yes, you uploaded it before you had an artist account. But it's ok, you can add it later.

--- Quote ---I edit it, the answer is "Sorry, the server seems to be very very busy.

--- End quote ---

Seems you have encountered a bug. Can you tell me where this occurs and how exactly you reach this error?

m0d:
I think I found the problem. I have resolved it and I will add the module to your profile for you to save you the effort. You have been useful finding a problem this way :) Thanks. But if you still have the server error, please tell me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version