Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a soundtrack  (Read 6932 times)

fortytwo

• New User
    • View Profile
Looking for a soundtrack
« on: January 09, 2008, 00:52:40 »

I used to play this Macintosh game called Monkey Shines. It's a great game (at least 10 years old though, probably more) and has some great music. I don't have a Macintosh any more, so I can't get the music from the game itself.
From what I've read about it, any music for it has to be converted from .mod format into .madh format, so I'm wondering if anyone here knows which modules were used for this? One module (for a user-made world) I already know about, but what I'm really looking for are the ones that came with the original five worlds. Can anyone help?

Edit: Should I maybe make a module with what I remember of the tunes (because I do remember quite a bit), would that help at all?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 00:54:57 by fortytwo »

drspa44

• New User
    • View Profile
    • The Game Music Labyrinth
Re: Looking for a soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 21:21:31 »

Hi there,
I also liked the music to this game and managed to rip it from the game and convert it into XM format (MOD didn't really work!). I've sent them by email. If there's anyone else who wants it have a look on www.mirsoft.info - it should be uploaded soon.

Just out of curiosity, was the extra world Phil's Mac World?!!!

fortytwo

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a soundtrack
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 22:55:57 »

Thanks for that! The site also really helps, I found some other music that I wanted but I'd forgotten about earlier.
The extra world is the Math World.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 23:05:44 by fortytwo »
Pages: [1]   Go Up