Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce yourself - Skatoony  (Read 5280 times)

Koli

• View Profile
    • BitFellas
Introduce yourself - Skatoony
« on: October 12, 2006, 10:39:57 »

I think it's time for me to post an introduction. Yeah, I'm that guy that idles in IRC but never talks. Not any more, I'm gonna be more active again  :)

Couple of details: I'm from England, male and 18 years old. Currently at college doing A levels with ICT (Information Communication Technology) and it's rather hard at times  :shock:

I'm no good at introductions  :-|

woolters

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 22:40:56 »

So tell us some more!
Do you play any instrument? How did you get to tracking? How long have you been tracking now? Still tracking?
Have you got any sisters? :P joking of course... What are your musical preferences? What pop artists do you  :quote: idolise? Me? :P

Koli

• View Profile
    • BitFellas
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 01:26:58 »

Quote from: "woolters"
So tell us some more!
Do you play any instrument? How did you get to tracking? How long have you been tracking now? Still tracking?
Have you got any sisters? :P joking of course... What are your musical preferences? What pop artists do you  :quote: idolise? Me? :P

Well, here comes the shock. I've never composed anything - zippo. Only recently have I started to get some proper hardware (even if it's old stuff) to attempt at something. I'm mostly here because I love listening to people tracking  :)

Rikimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 06:54:31 »

Hehe, that's exactly how I started here too, Electrolyte.  It was a guess a year after I started getting involved with Mod Archive that I actually tried tracking myself.  You should give it a shot, Electrolyte; everyone's got good music in them waiting to come out.  I'm sure you get loads of inspiration from that load of filtering you do for us.  :D
quot;I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Koli

• View Profile
    • BitFellas
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 16:41:19 »

Quote from: "Rikimbo"
Hehe, that's exactly how I started here too, Electrolyte.  It was a guess a year after I started getting involved with Mod Archive that I actually tried tracking myself.  You should give it a shot, Electrolyte; everyone's got good music in them waiting to come out.  I'm sure you get loads of inspiration from that load of filtering you do for us.  :D

I am actually going to try tracking once I get my amplifier and speakers  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up