Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce yourself - icerain  (Read 3996 times)

reno373

• New User
    • View Profile
Introduce yourself - icerain
« on: June 23, 2007, 02:48:08 »

icerain here and hello.
All of you are still pups. I AM the oldest tracker on TMA, however I am a "chik" as you say, I prefer "a lady" and as you guys should know by now a lady NEVER reveals her age. But, this one time only, out of admiration for Eagle and m0d I will tell. Mind you I look pretty damn good for my age, ok? Looks is not my thing, drums is my thing and I been playing since I was 8 years old. My birthday was 6-18-07 and I was told I will never play again. I have had 2 surgeries on my right hand. 10 years ago when I was 43, I started messinng around with a tracker. I loved it.
So now you guys do the math.
I am not good at tracking. I have no instruments hooked up to my puter.
I write stuff from scratch in a tracker, note for note. I do not know how to read music, nor do I want to learn because I have more fun just commin up with music in my head. I do tracking for fun, to see what I can do.
What I have created is all here on TMA and if it is on TMA archived then it must not be too bad. My samples are ripped, borrowed and some I have created myself. I have downloaded tons of music from TMA and have gotten tons of inspiration from nearly all of you. I have followed Purple Motion to the end and have listened to every song that Eagle and m0d have on TMA. I love TMA, the music and the crew. I love trance music particularly. Chip annoys me, but, I have come across some good ones.
I am located in the state of Washington, USA.
I've rambled enough, good day or good night to you all.  :)
R

Eagle

• Rising Star
  • Technique Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Eagle's pulsonal website.
Introduce yourself - icerain
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 18:40:28 »

Ahaha, you have listened through all the old crap I have on TMA and still say you admire me? Something's wrong then, haha. Ah well, :O :O :O cowbell! ^_^;

Argh, I've got so much crazy energy as I'm posting this aaaataaataaataaatat, I need to drum it off. I guess I'll go download some more icerain tracks and get some craaaaazy ideas! Jajajaja! * Eagle does some mega drum-roll on his laps. *
Collecting trackers and sequencers since 2006!
Pages: [1]   Go Up