Music Production > MilkyTracker Bug Reports

[unconfirmed] Video mode bug

(1/2) > >>

boorch:
until yesterday i had no problem changing resolutions but this morning when i try to use milky tracker 1280x800 fullscreen it says "your video card doesn't support this video mode" or smt like that..

now i realized that it's about fullscreen mode.. whatever resolution i try, it never works as fullscreen. what shall i do?

(i have a macbook btw)

pailes:
Does it work now? I have no problem running milkytracker in fullscreen in 1280x800 on a macbook (lower resolutions work also)

elcalen:
Hi,

I'm also on a MacBook, and noticed strange behaviour with fullscreen. MilkyTracker doesn't open correctly in fullscreen when I start it (showing the title bar, for instance). However, hitting option-command-F switches to fullscreen and back without problems. (When resolution is set to 1280x800. Going fullscreen with another resolution seems to cause other open apps to change window sizes/positions.)

I also got an error message when first trying to switch to 1280x800 fullscreen in the config menu, but I haven't been able to duplicate it...

pailes:

--- Quote from: elcalen on March 18, 2008, 01:03:58 ---...Going fullscreen with another resolution seems to cause other open apps to change window sizes/positions.)
--- End quote ---
That's correct behaviour, MilkyTracker can't setup a shielding window to prevent this behavior because it will block out the file open panels.

elcalen:
Yeah, I thought it was something like that. And obviously you'd want to use fullscreen with your normal resolution anyway, so it's not really a problem (for me, at least).

The startup issue is more annoying. When I start MilkyTracker it shows the splash screen fullscreen, but when the app itself opens, it shows the window's title bar, pushing the window that much down. Going into fullscreen with the keystroke (or through the config page), however, locates the window correctly, without the title bar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version