Music Production > Sampling

Sample Synthesis

<< < (3/3)

penultimatedoomguy:

--- Quote from: Saga Musix on January 28, 2016, 16:46:14 ---You may just as well try ZynAddSubFX, which contains the same algorithms as they are used in Sound Designer, plus much more stuff. And you don't even need DOSBox to run it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I already had the VST before you responded to my response.

TheRektafire:
You could use a program called Caustic :) It is a free DAW for Mac, PC, Android, and IOS that lets you export either single synth notes or whole patterns as WAV files, and of course the whole song itself, should you decide you want to use it instead of FT2 :D It doesn't have support for VSTs unfortunately (being originally designed for mobile and all), but what is there is plenty powerful enough to make pretty much any sound you want anyway, especially if you download the latest beta build form the website, it has a bunch of cool new features that the official version out right now doesn't have :P You have to make an account to get to the part of the forum that has the download in it though, it doesn't show up for unregistered users. If you want to get it the website is

http://www.singlecellsoftware.com

PS: if you do go there tell them I sent you ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version