Community > Help me find that...

Old MODs

(1/4) > >>

kvint3:
Hello everybody...
I am looking for some collection of old MODs from approx. 1988-1992..I would like to find certain songs, but I dont know names. Would it be possible to download these from your site in a certain package? Or is here still the opportunity to download the entire archive via torrents file?

THANKS.
Kvint3

Saga Musix:
Here you go... Torrents are still up :)

kvint3:
thank you very much. which one is the best to download, the largest one ? By the way, there are not enough seeds, it will last whole my life till I download the largest one :-D  :-\

Saga Musix:
The 29 GB file contains most of the modules, the addendum adds another GB of modules that were "lost" in the 29 GB archive. Waveworld is something entirely different, it's a collection of samples. About the "not enough seeds" thingy: If you want to remedy that situation, then please do not the torrent files from your computer after you finished downloading it so we get more seeds.

kvint3:
Okay, thank you :)
Sorry for my neverending questions ;) is there any opportunity to download the exact songs that were included to database of the old ProTracker program used on Commodore computers?
I attached one midi melody that is from one old module that I heard once, but couldnt find it any more...so please, if you know a name of it, let me now. THANKS VERY MUCH!  ;)

Kvint3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version