Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music wanted for game called RGB_Man  (Read 6472 times)

Digital Anime

• New User
    • View Profile
Music wanted for game called RGB_Man
« on: June 17, 2008, 12:52:09 »

I am looking for someone who wants to create something or already has some music which would fit in a game like this.

I'm looking for intro music in the menu and a few ingame music files and maybe something for when you get a hiscore.
The music needs to be MOD or XM.

I do not have the option yet to pay you for the work you will do or have done, but ofcoure you will be listed in the credits when the game is complete.
I would be gratefull if someone could help me on this to give permission on using their music.

Unique in this pacman clone is that it can be played by 3 players at the same time, and that when you get a Hiscore, a webcam will take a picture. The game will be for my arcade project first, but I want to make a Windows version lateron so it can be easily configured and played on any computer.

Here is an example of the game on how it looks at this stadium.

http://www.dedicatedservices.org/projects/blitzmax/RGB_Man/RGB_Man.jpg

I hope someone could help me with this one

cyguration

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Music wanted for game called RGB_Man
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 11:38:36 »

I recently finished a song that's definitely suitable for an intro theme...however it's not yet in MOD or XM; as I would have to convert it (it's a remix of the theme song for the trailer of EA's Mirror's Edge).

Still, if you want to listen to it and see if it fits with your neo-Pac-Man game, the link for the OGG version is below. You can e-mail me if you want something on that line for the game.

http://www.uploading.com/files/Q2KEW9UF/Edging_Mirror.ogg.html

Digital Anime

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 19:54:22 »

Downloaded it and it sounds great, this would really fit in the intro.

MOD or XM would be a lot easier for me because I know how to program AMP meters for them or other effects. I'm sure it can be done with OGG and other as well, but didn't had too much time to figure out if it can be done within the programming language I use or if there is a great dll besides bass or fmod that can pull this off.

I'll just have to fix my software.

If you have more in the same line I would be very gratefull, just tell me what name I should give Credits to...  :D

cyguration

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 05:38:46 »

You can credit it to: " Cyguration" William D. Usher or just William D. Usher

I can make up some more songs within that theme for your game...just let me know exactly how many songs and within what time frame (viz., it'll take a little while if you want them with the same kind of quality and thematic diversity).

As for conversions...it'll take me about a day to fully convert the song over from MT2 to XM. Mainly it's with the effects and timing. But it's no problem converting the song for you. As soon as it's done I'll upload it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 05:42:20 by cyguration »
Pages: [1]   Go Up