Music Production > MilkyTracker Bug Reports

[unconfirmed] 'Now loading' appearing all the time.

(1/2) > >>

LvKeulen:
It goes like this. Whenever I load a song or sample (or anything from outside Milkytracker) the "Now Loading" box appears and doesn't go away until I load another sample or song. And then it just starts over again. Resulting in having me to load everything twice to make the box disappear.
Is this a known problem? If it isn't, do I need to supply more information?

Thanks.

pailes:

--- Quote from: LvKeulen on July 03, 2008, 07:35:53 ---Whenever I load a song or sample (or anything from outside Milkytracker)...
--- End quote ---

Drag and Drop operation?

LvKeulen:

--- Quote from: pailes on July 03, 2008, 09:06:29 ---
--- Quote from: LvKeulen on July 03, 2008, 07:35:53 ---Whenever I load a song or sample (or anything from outside Milkytracker)...
--- End quote ---

Drag and Drop operation?

--- End quote ---

It doesn't matter whether I drag and drop, load them the normal way or use MilkyTracker's internal file browser, it always happens.

Deltafire:
I think I saw that behaviour once when running Milkytracker under Wine, I presumed it was a bug with Wine..

What OS are you using?

raina:
This thing happens on Windows if the "Now loading" window loses focus before it is closed automatically. So it mostly happens when loading BIG files and you get bored waiting and check another window to pass the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version