Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: load/save touchscreen crash  (Read 8811 times)

usrfriendly

• View Profile
load/save touchscreen crash
« on: July 13, 2008, 02:58:08 »

a day ago, I had what i think was a partial crash.  I had finished work on one of my songs, went to load another, and the touchscreen didn't work.  I could control the upper screen with the control pad, but nothing else.  it hasn't happened again, and I'm not sure how to replicate it.

0xtob

• NitroTracker Moderators
    • View Profile
Re: load/save touchscreen crash
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 23:42:15 »

Hmm, you managed to crash the arm7, which contains the xm player and touchscreen handling. I didn't know this was possible :) Nevertheless, I cannot do much about this without being able to reproduce it. If you experience this bug again, let me know.

People

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 11:17:36 »

I've had "NT 0.4" crash on me quite a few times, and when it happens the "CPU Bar" gets red, and the red bar stretches across the whole screen. Also, when the crash happens, NT is inoperable, touch screen doesn't work and the buttons on the DS do nothing, therefore causing me to turn off the DS. The time the crashes would occur is when I would record or rerecord sounds several times from the mic and also edit them with NTs inbuilt settings. I am using "NT 0.4" on the NAND memory on AK RPG.

usrfriendly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 02:19:25 »

to help with my bug, I think it may have been an error with the program.  I've had it crash a couple of times just by loading a sample, had no success replicating it, and then it happens again under different circumstances.  Unless there is an error with my hardware (Datel Games n Music), or my DLDI (the first GNM dldi patch), i don't know anything else.  Fortunately, I haven't had the Arm7 crash again, but I have done everything to replicate it.

zoikkis

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 15:48:43 »

Aside from that arm7 crash(which seems to be very rare), this probably can be filed under the following link to the issue tracker: http://code.google.com/p/nitrotracker/issues/detail?id=10
Pages: [1]   Go Up