Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More installation music.  (Read 4560 times)

Solnith

• New User
    • View Profile
More installation music.
« on: May 24, 2006, 01:57:06 »

Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for a specific track I haven't heard in ages; a four-track .MOD used as background music in a Humble Crew demo/installer. Typical of the Humble Crew, the installer had a large cover image, and this particular one had a really cool looking Grim Reaper.

I don't have the actual track or demo anymore, but ironically I experimented with the samples and patterns in that tune at one point and ended up saving and keeping some of those. From those I slapped together a quick two-pattern .xm for reference, close to the original tune. It's tiny (25kb), so if you're interested, grab it here:

http://ez-files.net/download.php?file=db1dde770ff9d0c9f7b08cb475d0249e
(No direct link as it's temporarily located on a free file storage website.)

I'm looking for the tune specifically, but if anyone can tell me both the author and the name of the tune, and the demo/installer it was used in, I'd be very grateful. The only other thing I can tell you is that the tune was a separate .MOD file and not integrated in the .exe, which is how I could get at it in the first place.

Thanks for remaining interested long enough to even read this. :)

- Steinar / Aqualicy,
Solnith Studios
-6, E-6, C-6, C-5, G-5
Pages: [1]   Go Up