Community > Help me find that...

Looking for Sound Distribution Channel Archive!

(1/2) > >>

Quaranj:
I have been looking for these without success:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020425173455/sdc.wtm.tudelft.nl/sdc/cdrom1.html

I'd rather not re-compile the whole thing one at a time from whatever has been uploaded, and am looking for the 3 CD images if anyone has them.   I emailed sdc years ago and they were sold out and not making any more.

This was my music collection for a few years... I was only able to get tracker files through FIDONet in my area back in the day, and I collected most of these over dial-up...   I listened to them all a LOT...  Then my HD crashed 3 days before my new backup device showed up by courier.   If anyone can point me in the right direction of these, I would be eternally thankful.

Thanks!

ADMN:
Never even knew of this archive!
Do you know where these files individually are stored then?
I've been looking for some of them a few times, but have not been able to find them yet...

Quaranj:
I have no idea where to find these and am fearing they may mostly be lost forever except for someone who has them on their shelf somewhere collecting dust.   All of their info was @ sdc.wtm.tudelft.nl/ and that has since fallen quiet.   Now the email no longer works, and there is no trace left. :(

Saga Musix:
Well, as a last resort, you could try if that postal address on that page is still valid...

aurora:
i wonder if you have ever been able to dig anything up about this. i am too searching for the archive for several years now ... but as it seems, the stuff is gone forever :-(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version