Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2nd song radiators and pizza  (Read 4965 times)

balloontime

• New User
    • View Profile
2nd song radiators and pizza
« on: January 06, 2009, 22:28:50 »

this is my second song i made. i learned how to use the volume fade effects which is awesome but im still learning and want to learn more on how to use milkytracker to its full potential.

jivatma

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd song radiators and pizza
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 13:08:33 »

Hmm, well, the first part sounds like there i a C64 computing something in the background. And after that the C64 plays a happy melody to demonstrate, that the computing/calculation is finished :) .

btw. you do not need to have thousands of Volume 20 entries, if nothing changes the volume (in the mid part) or am i wrong with that? O_o

All in all, it sounds funny  :D .

Greetings,
Ingo

balloontime

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 16:56:59 »

thanks for listening jivatma. yes you are corrcect that it is not necessary for all the volume commands. but i am pretty much a virgin to tracking still so i dont know much on how to use every command correctly, its mostly trial and error. a thanks for your comment thats what i was somewhat going for.

jivatma

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 07:21:02 »

You are welcome, balloontime ^^ .

btw. did you know, that an Instrument exists, that is called "Pizzicato String"? I call it simply "Pizza"  ;D

here is an Example, created by me: http://www.seele07.de/musik/sonstige/pizza.mp3

i tell you that, because your song was named "radiators and pizza", so this remembered me about this Pizza String ^^ .

Greetings,
Ingo

PS: i'll be in a new flat today, and do not know, if i have internet access there in the first few weeks and months. :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up