Music Production > Tracking

For my fellow ST/IT composers!

(1/2) > >>

Jay:
If you haven't seen it yet, check out BeRo tracker at http://www.berotracker.de/ . Get the Impulse Tracker Interface version. It's WAY more stable than Schism and has better .it implimentation than Modplug or anything else I've seen. It's not a 100% interface clone of IT (like Schism is) but you get used to it pretty quick, AND you can edit six channels at once rather than five.

I'm in no way affiliated with the developer, I'm just spreading the word around. This thing rocks.

- J

Louigi Verona:

--- Quote ---and has better .it implimentation than Modplug or anything else I've seen
--- End quote ---

in what way? haven't had any problems with modplug.

Ceekayed:
Well yay, the IT gui version doesn't work with my 98se. The classic works fine.. Guess I'll have to wait for the final release.

Saga Musix:
more precisely, you could say, that IT doesn't play .it files right :x  :D ... those new options in modplug simply rock :thumbup:

Ceekayed:

--- Quote from: "Jojo" ---more precisely, you could say, that IT doesn't play .it files right :x  :D ... those new options in modplug simply rock :thumbup:
--- End quote ---

Somehow I still find it a bit awkward that modplug doesn't even play some of the most simple IT commands right. And no one never bothered to fix the little flaws, even when reported. Negligency? Oh yes.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version