Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Supercard Lite, everything works except for saving XMs  (Read 6769 times)

notominous

• New User
    • View Profile
Supercard Lite, everything works except for saving XMs
« on: April 29, 2009, 04:59:41 »

Pretty much what the title says.

I have a SuperCard Lite with the latest firmware: 1.85. I did the DLDI patch using the Windows GUI version of dlditool and Sclt.dldi and renamed it to .gba.nds.

Saving and loading WAVs and loading XMs works quickly and perfectly, but trying to save XMs freezes on the "one moment" message. The 512MB MicroSD card I'm using is very new and is like 100% defragged. The card is okay after the freeze, and the XM file is not saved at all, not even as 0KB.

I have 0.3 on the same card still and that still works perfectly, so I'm wondering what could be wrong here? Anyone else had this?

notominous

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Supercard Lite, everything works except for saving XMs
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 04:48:15 »

Nevermind, found my solution here: http://modarchive.org/forums/index.php?topic=1446.0

...and now I can finally get back into NitroTracking!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 04:50:17 by notominous »

MatrixMaster3

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
    • MatriM3's Songs
Re: Supercard Lite, everything works except for saving XMs
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 20:28:15 »

Just a question. Could you post your work? I've heard your demo for the Nitrotracker pack (a19) but want to hear more. Do you have a site, or could you post a download to a zip file with your songs?

Just a request. I just really wanted to listen to them.
Check out my music here: MatriM3's Songs
My twitter: here
Pages: [1]   Go Up