Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any way to do a sweep effect?  (Read 4252 times)

luke

• View Profile
Any way to do a sweep effect?
« on: August 18, 2009, 12:36:25 »

hello,

I just want to know is it possible to move the loop around in this manner (excerpt from LGPT tracker manual):

Loop offset: shift both the loop start and loop end values aaaa digits

LP0F 0001 adds one to both values, LP0F FFFF removes one (so values > 0 X 800 moves the loop backward)

with an effect like this mad stuff and coolness is totally within reach, crazy ambience and sheet!! long samples with small loops being moved around within them to create different textures etc..

Yeah just wanted to know is there a way to do this in milkytracker?
A workaround/different way to achieve this is cool as well..any way at all its possible?

P.S:

milkytracker is the best because i can write music on the bus/train/outdoors/whatever and then use the resulting xm file in renoise later to make it all more pro... there are other trackers out there with better commands but they are not portable AND compatible for import into renoise...so those are my reasons for using the milky, just thought id let you know.

raina

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Great Poster
    • View Profile
    • raina.kapsi.fi
Re: Any way to do a sweep effect?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 13:15:31 »

Unfortunately it's not possible to manipulate loops with pattern data in .XM bounds.

luke

• View Profile
Re: Any way to do a sweep effect?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 13:40:10 »

OK, cool. thanks for the quick reply.
Pages: [1]   Go Up