Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Donations 2009  (Read 3846 times)

m0d

• Creator of Meow Meow Meow Kitty Song
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • Original Site Admin/Designer/Coder
    • View Profile
    • Science & Art - Eindhoven.space - RedHeat Music & More
Donations 2009
« on: August 22, 2009, 15:47:14 »

:breakpage:
:breakhead:
Hi folks,

If you are able to do so and haven't done so already, please consider making a donation towards the server hosting fund as this year it's getting tight, and as I usually cover a conserable portion of the costs myself I could use the help given the economic situation at the moment. Please read on...

:breakhead:

I've just begun the process of moving the server to a new provider in order to keep up with the demand on the resources, and the costs down. The current server has been getting choked worse and worse over the period of this year as demand has risen tenfold. As a result, this means the hosting is now a little more expensive but we now get more bang for the buck, but as a consequence it now makes a much bigger dent in the hosting fund.

So if you can, please consider pledging some cash towards it. To those that have already donated, THANK YOU! Your continued support will help keep The Mod Archive in the air.

You can donate via Paypal or direct bank transfer (upon request of those details) via the donation link in the top right corner of the site.

-m0d

:breakpage:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 18:44:24 by m0d »
👨‍💻 Creator, Musician & HF Packet Radio Network Core
🎧 Discover great music via other member's special picks in the MFG
☕️ Get m0d a coffee via Ko-Fi.com
💬 IRC irc.rizon.net #modarchive
💬 Modarchive Discord
Pages: [1]   Go Up