Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce yourself - Xaser  (Read 4175 times)

Xaser

• New User
    • View Profile
Introduce yourself - Xaser
« on: June 30, 2006, 05:56:15 »

Goooooood morning, Vietnam!

Er... I mean, Hello!

As you've hopefully guessed, my name is Xaser (in some way or form). I live somewhere in Texas, more or less, and I'm between the ages of 16 and 24. I've been tracking for... what? 4 or 5 years now, I think. I haven't really released too much good stuff until the past year or so, but I won't go on and on about that, as we've got a whole forum for things like that. XD

Something odd about me is that for some odd reason, I'm addicted to and still play the good ol' game Doom. When I'm not tracking or screwing around with RPG Maker (which for some reason I have, too), I'm usually 'slaving away' (riiiight...) on some random Doom project, as just a pointless way to pass the time. Does that make me crazy or just old-skool kool? (or whatever the devil people say these days). :P

And as you can probably see, all real-life information about me shall remain confidential For Great Justice. Don't ask, I'm weird like that. :P

Oh, and here's my picture, while I'm thinking about it:
his post brought to you by a bunch of random stuff that doesn't exist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up