Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Page Quota Exceeded  (Read 5803 times)

jazzpirate

• New User
    • View Profile
Page Quota Exceeded
« on: March 10, 2010, 05:03:14 »

Hello! I'm clearly quite new here!
I went and broke your page quota! sorry!

Long story still fairly long,

I'm absolutely THRILLED to find that you've got Jogeir Liljedahl's work archived here, I stumbled across his stuff back in like.. '98? '99? sometime around there. And when I found an ancient disc that was mostly corrupted with time and scratches, I found his Guitar Slinger track, (which was my favorite back in the day) still intact, and discovered how the hell to spell his name! and that's how I ended up here.

SO, to avoid being without his glorious music for another 10 years, I thought I'd collect the whole pile from here right now, which I'm afraid set off the bot detector, and understandably so! I apologize for eating up all the internets, I don't suppose I could be unblocked so I could finish archiving it? or better yet, does anyone have the archive they could share somewhere like Rapidshare or Yousendit or something? I would really appreciate either of those options!

Again, I'm very sorry for eating up your bandwidth guys! You've got a fantastic sub-culture running here, and I'd hate to anger it!
Thanks for your time!

~Jazzpirate
Uncle Owen, this R2 Unit has a bad-ass motivator, look!

m0d

• Creator of Meow Meow Meow Kitty Song
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • Original Site Admin/Designer/Coder
    • View Profile
    • Science & Art - Eindhoven.space - RedHeat Music & More
Re: Page Quota Exceeded
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 13:34:27 »

Hey no problem, it goes away after an hour - but be careful, the downloads are capped at 1000 per day.

If you want the whole lot; in one go; there's torrents of the datadisk on http://tracker.modarchive.org
👨‍💻 Creator, Musician & HF Packet Radio Network Core
🎧 Discover great music via other member's special picks in the MFG
☕️ Get m0d a coffee via Ko-Fi.com
💬 IRC irc.rizon.net #modarchive
💬 Modarchive Discord
Pages: [1]   Go Up