Community > Help me find that...

Searching '90s rave nostalgia

(1/3) > >>

LigH:
Greetings.

Is there anyone who has archived even modules from the DOS era? I'm looking for a lot of tracks I only have on cassettes but don't even own a cassette player anymore...  :-[

Source might have been e.g. the "MEDiA BBS", Germany, Hamburg (+49-40...)

(Internet) Members of Mayday
• Infra
[*]Friends'll Be Friends
[*]It Seems To Be Over
[*]The Ratzeburg Rave
[*]The SummerTime Rave
[/list]
• Spike
[*]Generations
[*]Happy Birthday, Nicole!
[*]Hardcore Vibes Remix
[*]Move Faster
[*]Rave Parade
[*]Senseless
[*]Stairway 2 ?
[/list]
• Starfox
[*]Feel The Music
[*]Hands Up Ravers
[*]People Fly Away
[*]Secret Voices
[*]Trance Into Your Heart
[/list]

Unknown authors
[*]Acid Phorce
[*]Celebration
[*]Piantastic
[*]Running
[*]Trance Now! (might be PC demo extract)
[*]Cubik
[*]Merlin's Way
[*]The Underground Beckons
[*]Push The Feeling On! (Nightcrawlers remix)
[*]Mysterious Unknown
[*]Outside Worlds Remix
[/list]

Chances are possibly low (your IRC people dated them "before the scene"), but I still hope for a few hints from you, maybe even links.

Saga Musix:
I guess this won't be of much help, but I have also been searching for another Ratzeburg track by Infra some time ago and I still haven't found it. This might be a very tough case...

LigH:
I remember that the Ratzeburg theme was used again in other tracks by Infra (what he was nicked about), possibly in "The Summertime Rave" and "Ratzeburg Trance ][" too.

I still have several tracks from Infra and Starfox (but Spike's were withdrawn from Starfox' website once, IIRC). See if you can use them.

Axxy:
Have you tried looking on?

ftp://modland.com or http://amp.dascene.net/home.php

Although most of the mods you are looking for aren't on these 2 sites, a few are! (Starfox tunes). I have the same as basically whats on both sites. Strange that the Infra & Spike ones are missing too.

AMP allows searches on artist name or modnames which should get 2 or 3 you are missing from Starfox.  Modland slightly different, you need to look through the artists folders for fasttracker 2/screamtracker/protracker folders etc.

Axxy:
Cant really help with the Unknown Authors ones either, except

Cubik, is that the artist or a mod?  I have a mod from 1991 by Anodyne called 808 State - Cubik.mod

Trance Now!.s3m - I have. Says its by Duke/TC 1994. For some reason I have this down as Bay Tremore. dunno why?

Celebration quite a popular name for a module lol

Outside Worlds Remix is quite a popular one too, have a few versions of this.

Any idea what tracker format these are in, for the unknown authors ones?

No idea about the others.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version