Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HEy just have a n00b question about the dldi cards.  (Read 5420 times)

niNja_pWn3d

• New User
    • View Profile
HEy just have a n00b question about the dldi cards.
« on: September 19, 2010, 03:37:47 »

Hey guys!! Renoise user here and hopefully to be a NitroTracker user ;). So here's the question.. I have a Slot-1 card given to me by my brother and the 8gb sdhd card that came with is in use with all my fav. misc. games =( However I have a Regular SanDisk 1gb MicroSD that was used for a blackberry that I no longer use.. so my question is.. FIRST will this work or do I need to go out and buy a seperate sdhd card and.. is the actual "os" type thing that loads when, say, I turn on my racked sdhd card versus whn I turn on a authentic game stored on my mini disk or the actual slot-1 card that gets put into the DS? Im asking this because I want to know if I am going to screw up my games if I install this nitro or if its gunna be ok and different per minicard i put into the slot-1. = P
Sorry and thanks ahead of time =D I cant wait to get into this new world of homebrew hopefully oneday ill even write my own program =D!!!!

_o0m
Pages: [1]   Go Up