Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Status Update + Thank-You's  (Read 4303 times)

Feryl

• New User
    • View Profile
Status Update + Thank-You's
« on: January 23, 2011, 20:29:28 »

I've been working with ModPlug Tracker creating chip music for over two years. I got started here at the Mod Archive, and have gotten a ton of tracking experience since posting my first modules. Very early on I began releasing chiptune albums, my most recent effort being a five-track EP entitled "Labor of Love", which you can stream/download at my BandCamp page (http://feryl.bandcamp.com/).

Most of my modules at my profile on this site are quite old, and many of them are from back when I was still learning the ropes of ModPlug. Since then I've put out a good number of albums, and have learned a lot over the years. I've also established a blog fittingly called The Chiptune Blog (www.chiptuneblog.blogspot.com), which has earned me a sizable amount of pageviews and followers.

Currently I'm working on a new album called "Before the Day Fades". It's shaping up to be quite nice, and should be one of my best releases yet. It may also be the last album I release for a while, as I'll be going through a life transition later on this year.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the great bunch of guys who kept me on my toes and entertained me with great module chip music: m0d, Radix, Syphus, Cerror, Stalker, 500FR (formerly The Calculus Dragon), Arlen, Ghidorah, The Music Guy, 4mat, and all the rest. Thank you all, and best of luck wherever life takes you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up