Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: API Key request for iOS "Interocitor"  (Read 2684 times)

BleuLlama

• Liking the Pie
  • I like cheese
    • View Profile
    • Umlaut Llama
API Key request for iOS "Interocitor"
« on: May 24, 2011, 22:15:17 »

Hi all. I have a mod player called "Interocitor" in the iOS app store (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad).  I'd like to add an interface to TMA, if possible to it, to allow users of the app to search and download mods.  Right now they have a web interface they can use to navigate and download manually, but an integrated interface would make it easier to use and a bit nicer for them.

I also plan on eventually offering a Mac Desktop version of this app, but that'll be a while before that happens, and I'd request a separate key for that application.

I can get you numbers on how many users are currently in ownership of Interocitor, if that will help.  I'm also considering changing it to a free app, since sales have dropped to basically an insignificant level at this point.  I'm just making the app for my own use/fun at this point. hehe.

Anyway, if there's any additional information you'd like, please let me know.  I'm not sure if i'd want the level 3 or level 5.  it would really depend on how much it would cost.

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
    • http://winter.pics
Re: API Key request for iOS "Interocitor"
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 22:16:58 »

Sent one to you (this is just for info)
The Architect 🤔
Pages: [1]   Go Up