Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Claiming a few VERY old songs  (Read 6028 times)

TN2000

• New User
    • View Profile
Claiming a few VERY old songs
« on: March 12, 2012, 14:31:59 »

Back in 2000 I did music and was very active on the scene, I was a member of Alterredperception and startrax, eventually both of them was shutdown, However there was some deal made between AP and Modarchive so that Modarchive obtain all the songs from AP and stored them.. to my delight. Cuase i found this out years later. However they are stored in somewhat of a mess because apparently my artistname never was recorded so the songs are just listed as having no artist to them. wich makes it oh so much harder to search for them. Fortunatly I do remeber a few of them, and I was smart enough to give the filename the start of "TN-" at the beginning, because Tracker_Nation was my nick. However Ive had little luck finding them. I know TN-Bam is there and TN-Never, if tehre are any more then those I dont know.
My point is that Id like to have those songs credited to me as author. I suppose there is no way i could prove it however, other then I write a lenghty letter about a few amateus songs, in the song BAM there is shown some stuff I wrote 12 years ago thats inside the file itself that u guys on modplug has extracted where I call myself Tracker Nation.

m0d

• Creator of Meow Meow Meow Kitty Song
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • Original Site Admin/Designer/Coder
    • View Profile
    • Science & Art - Eindhoven.space - RedHeat Music & More
Re: Claiming a few VERY old songs
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 16:51:50 »

Just register an account, reply here when you do, I'll mark you as an an artist, then you can  find the modules, note their module ID numbers, then go to the artist-module management area and 'retrofit' those modules to your account yourself. :) We're generally trusting you won't associate songs that aren't yours.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 16:53:27 by m0d »
👨‍💻 Creator, Musician & HF Packet Radio Network Core
🎧 Discover great music via other member's special picks in the MFG
☕️ Get m0d a coffee via Ko-Fi.com
💬 IRC irc.rizon.net #modarchive
💬 Modarchive Discord
Pages: [1]   Go Up