Community > Project / Coder's Corner

I need music for my retro platformer..

(1/1)

daikath:
Im working on a retro pixel platformer in flash. I found some awesome music on this site, and contacted the author but he didnt reply. Granted he was a proffesional composer and im as smalltime as can be, plus it might appear as if i was scamming him (while I actually have no income at the moment), so no hard geelings and its perfectly understandable.

But I still can only sell my music if I can attach a nice tune to it. Now my game is now completed yet, Im in the process of implenting all the graphics but all the gameplay is up and you can play it.

http://www.wastedgeek.com/wp-content/index2.html

Im not really in a position to pay someone for music yet, but I have tried to make a true retro platformer here. So is there a way to get a reasonable quality mod music for my game? Also it has to be a true amiga mod, the action script 3 mod player only plays true amiga mod songs.

wunts:
i could help you out, but i make hardcore and drum and bass and you might not like it... i guess i could try to make some chip stuff but im too cool for it. ;)

but if youd like some big max energy stuff i could whip some music up for free for you... give me an email at rouncer81@hotmail.com    i work for free, yes, just creds is all im after.

fantafreakftw:
I may not be professional (yet), but I would gladly help you out since I have been looking for work recently.
I make music of every kind, be it metal orchestral or techno - just throw me an email and we can discuss it there :)

anders@brams.dk
(please note that I do not check this forum very often, so an email would be best ;) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version