Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for an old remix of mine, lost from the internet?  (Read 3954 times)

eclipser

• New User
    • View Profile

Hi,

So I've been looking for my old tunes and remixes for some time now since I apparently lost them on some hard drive or CD years back...

anyway, the track I've been having *really* hard time finding is called Evolution of Mind and the remixer was me (as TaSSu), original was by MiXeM of NoStyle crew I believe...

I know the XM used to be up on traxinspace back before it went down and there was an mp3 aroudn the internets too but all the sources of that have gone under or just lost all their data at some point in time.

So I come to you guys, in hope of someone having archived (preferably XM) the song somewhere.

oh, the filename might be something like tas-evol.xm or something, I used to prefix my .xms with tas- ... .mp3 might have a full name though.

Thanks in advance, really hope someone finds this one! (though it's not all that great, just like all my music back in the days ;))
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:16:00 by eclipser »

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for an old remix of mine, lost from the internet?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 18:43:13 »

I currently have about 23 xm files by Tassu or (Insane?)...  Credit in mods used the same email address anyway.  Currently, Modland has all 23 (20 on MA) of them as well, probably coz I uploaded them years ago, and more than likely I downloaded them from TiS back in the day.

As for the one your looking for, I don't have that particular one :( sorry...

Did Mixem release tracked modules? because I have not heard the handle before or heard of any releases from him/her...

I do have a xm called Mind's Evolution, it's uncredited but does contain text written in French, if that rings a bell...

But, good luck with your search..
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 18:50:48 by Axxy »

eclipser

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for an old remix of mine, lost from the internet?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 13:02:26 »

Thanks for your reply.

Yep, Tassu and Insane were my handles, same person :)

I think mixem has three modules here on modarchive, they seem to be prefixed mxm- ...
I found his old email address but that wasn't working anymore - no surprise there, my email addresses in my modules are also non-functioning ;)

I think most stuff from nostyle was released on their website :(

I have found Mind's Evolution here and there on my search for this tune... The text inside at least isn't written by me since I don't know any French to begin with but I never listened to the tune... in case someone would've retitled and rewritten the texts, though I very much doubt that's the case.
Pages: [1]   Go Up