Community > Help me find that...

Looking for a few songs.

(1/3) > >>

pat995:
I hope you guys can help me find a couple of songs. (BTW, this is my first post and it's long.  Sorry.)

Back around 1996?, my brother had a sample version of ModPlug.  I don't know if the songs came with it, or if he got the songs separately.  Anyhow, he upgraded the computer and lost the music.  I already found a lot of the songs that were on my playlist, but there are 3 that I can't find.

One of them was a very fast remix of Bellissima (it might have been spelled zz instead of ss).  It sounded similar to Bellissima 99, but there was piano and bells.  Unfortunately, I don't know the type of file or the artist.  I think it was only about 3 or 4 minutes long.

Another song was called Smiley Nation.  It was a moderately fast song, but it started out slow and quiet, and then it got faster and louder with more instruments and rhythms being added.  I think it was mostly piano and there was the sound of thunder at the end (and possibly in the beginning).  The song was about 7 minutes long.  I don't know the artist or the type of file.

The third song I'm looking for was called Alyssia? (I think, unless that was the artist).  It was a short song - only about 3 minutes long.  It was a moderately fast, bouncy song.  It kind of sounded like a country song in a way (like it might be good for line dancing or something). I don't know the type of file.

I'm sorry.  This is all I can remember about the songs, but I hope you guys can help!  Thank you very much!

Axxy:
Bellissima

Buzz did a remix of Bellissima called bellizima.xm (about 3 mins & a fast mix) <-- might be this one

Kincade also did a remix called Bellissima-Cro Mix (3:51 & a slower mix)

MC Wildstyle (Malc Jennings) did 2 mixes, Trance Mix and a Hardcore mix (both .it mods)

Funny, I don't have DJ Quicksilvers original..

Smiley Nation - Not heard of that one

Alyssia (or Alysia ??)

Only one close to that is by Yannis Brown. (called Alysia.s3m)

pat995:
Thanks Axxy!  I'll definitely check these out.

Has anyone out there ever heard of Smiley Nation???

Axxy:
np

Buzz' mod (bellizima.xm) can be found at ftp://ftp.modland.com/pub/fasttracker 2/buzz/

Yannis Brown' mod (alysia.s3m) can be found at ftp://ftp.modland.com/pub/screamtracker 3/yannis brown/

pat995:
For some reason, I cannot use these links.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version