Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BeRo Tracker (also vs. Schism)  (Read 4098 times)

theorize

• New User
    • View Profile
BeRo Tracker (also vs. Schism)
« on: April 18, 2015, 14:08:22 »

I've been trying it out lately and it seems very good. I've read some negative comments about it on the internet but mostly regarding lag, which, I experience none of. If you want to use this tracker with a P2 with 256mb of RAM I don't know about that one. It is a modern tracker after all. One thing in particular that drew me in to this tracker is the full support for the IT format. I never could get into IT because of the interface but BeRo Tracker gets you the IT format with more of a FT2 like feel. It's still on multiple pages, but it does it in a very convenient way.

I compared it with Schism, and it sounds WAY, WAY BETTER. The sounds are more upfront, mix better and are clearer. I was blown away by the difference. There are a couple of aspects of the sound that Schism produces better, but all in all BeRo wins by a LANDSLIDE. So if anyone tried earlier versions of BeRo and didn't like it, I urge you to try it again. It runs really smoothly on my machine, it will be my go-to along with SunVox.

If anyone knows how to use plugins in the sample editor (or where to find plugs it will accept) please share this knowledge, that and the ability to record samples would make this my dream software.
Pages: [1]   Go Up