Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Searching for 2 mods: "Giana Sisters" and "Creepy"  (Read 2979 times)

BACH

• New User
    • View Profile
Searching for 2 mods: "Giana Sisters" and "Creepy"
« on: July 01, 2014, 14:30:01 »

Hi all!

I've been searching on and off for a couple of years now without any luck. I'm looking for two different mods:

1) I'm pretty sure the title was "Creep", "Creepy" or something similar. It was on a floppy that also had Protracker on, I think. But after having listened to a large number of mods with that name I haven't yet found it. It's a sort of optimistic sounding - not too fancy - tune that has a theme that sounds a bit like the guitar in "Scooby Snacks" by Fun Loving Criminals).

2) A mod, that I think was some sort of remix of a Giana Sisters mod. It was really well made, and had this "guitar solo" in the intro, with some nice programmed delays and perhaps even some wah-wah stuff going on. I think it was a remix of this tune by Chris Hülsbeck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKKvPycecX0 but since I can't find it I guess I'm wrong about that.

I have such a lousy memory... *sigh*

I know it' a random question, but I really have tried looking everywhere for these without any luck.
Pages: [1]   Go Up