Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tracker Development help  (Read 10098 times)

Eagle

• Rising Star
  • Technique Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Eagle's pulsonal website.
Tracker Development help
« on: April 10, 2006, 17:51:17 »

Hi, I got the source code for ProTracker 1.2. I got a problem, though:
I don't find any compiler that compiles 68000 assembler, which the source is written in. Does anyone have a clue to where I could find a compiler or know a website that distributes a non-assembler version of a MOD player? Preferably in C or C++ if you know of one, although any non-assembler language would do.
Collecting trackers and sequencers since 2006!

Garian

• New User
    • View Profile
Tracker Development help
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 22:13:31 »

i found http://www.monroeccc.edu/ckelly/EASy68K.htm after trying to look up 68000 assembler on wikipedia and failing, so i went to ask.com and searched'd there.  maybe it will help? :-|

Eagle

• Rising Star
  • Technique Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Eagle's pulsonal website.
Tracker Development help
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 11:39:05 »

Actually, haha, this is a dead topic and I have already founded the kind of material I needed. But thanks anyway. :lol:

If anyone is interested in getting a full description and programming walkthrough for a player for the MOD files (and how to move on to programming a player S3M and other goodies), just e-mail me and I will send the documentation I have.

Hopefully in the future, I may release at least a MOD player and then my goal: Tarana Tracker :D

EDIT: Ironicly, I found the material I needed last night.
Collecting trackers and sequencers since 2006!
Pages: [1]   Go Up