Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: API key request  (Read 7568 times)

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Too much pie
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
Re: API key request
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2016, 22:22:13 »

As far as I can see you are still way below your limit (30.000 for this month) - and even ModArchive's "sister projects" like TMA Lite and Orgasmod currently have less or about as many requsts as you are currently limited to (100.000), so I don't think we have to worry about that right now.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

Vitamin

• Devouring the Pies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2016, 10:42:34 »

As far as I can see you are still way below your limit (30.000 for this month) - and even ModArchive's "sister projects" like TMA Lite and Orgasmod currently have less or about as many requsts as you are currently limited to (100.000), so I don't think we have to worry about that right now.
Hehe, low january usage happens because of site halfmonth downtime (I event had to find site owner via different chats) .
December usage was about 50k requests and it was higher than november usage.

Ok, lets keep status quo. In case of problems I will repeat my request:)

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Too much pie
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2016, 12:48:52 »

Hehe, low january usage happens because of site halfmonth downtime
Sure, but even doubling the numbers would still give you a margin. I did include this in my projection of course.

I event had to find site owner via different chats
So I suppose it was you who turned up in #modarchive talking about their "disappointed users", vanishing before I got a chance to reply. Maybe it's time once again to tell people that they should not rely on "the cloud", or at least not get mad if the cloud stops working. If you rely on internet services being reliable, it's your own fault as a user, that's the only thing I can say about that. It's one out of many reasons why I'd never use something like Spotify to organize my favourite music.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:51:25 by Saga Musix »
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

Vitamin

• Devouring the Pies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2016, 13:05:43 »

So I suppose it was you who turned up in #modarchive talking about their "disappointed users", vanishing before I got a chance to reply.
Yes, it was me:)

Maybe it's time once again to tell people that they should not rely on "the cloud", or at least not get mad if the cloud stops working. If you rely on internet services being reliable, it's your own fault as a user, that's the only thing I can say about that. It's one out of many reasons why I'd never use something like Spotify to organize my favourite music.
You know that everything in the internet may be broken. Me too. But not all the people. So the complains usually sounds like 'why do you talking that I can listen tracks from modarchive catalogue while I can't?!' without any idea to open internet browser and check site themself.

P.S. Of course, ZXTune caches all the tracks previously downloaded from "the cloud" and all the visited folders content.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up