Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: m0d is so gay.  (Read 19344 times)

Bryd0

Re: m0d is so gay.
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2016, 09:53:07 »

I know how you feel m0d, but can you at least give Saga access to maintaining this site again, even just this once? The online player needs to be fixed since its upgrade and as far as I know, Saga can only do it. If he can't do it because you're not allowing him to just because he broke your "trust", then who else will?

It's things like these that contribute to the fall of a community, especially if it's a dispute between two staff members. One forum I was on many years collapsed to the ground for that same cause. Don't let it be this one.

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
    • http://winter.pics
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2016, 13:50:18 »

this is not dispute between staff members it's a dispute between me and all of you right now.  i'm not giving anyone access to anything anymore; "Trust"?   exactly what I mean, you are disrespectful.  thanks but no thanks they can wait.
The Architect 🤔

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2016, 13:56:09 »

I can't trust him as far as I could lift him and throw him;  seriously kid, this goes beyond pettiness, this is an actual personal level violation of trust and I will not put up with that any more, the site has not died because I have put it in caring hands, but when I have had my hands burnt; the game changes. Fixes with them before, they can still be done via me but I am not going to let anyone  have remote access to my service again  if they are so easily able to go ahead and over ride my authority;  don't worry, I  i've done more behind-the-scenes work on the site then you will ever know; even in the last few years, do you know how many disk failure we have had?  I had to sit through agonising pain to sort that shit out.

As I said shit can wait; until the message sinks in.

meanwhile  observe the legend; https://youtu.be/CJijQRMDvng
The Architect 🤔

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2016, 14:03:22 »

and you do not know how I feel, you have probably never been raped.  you don't really know what violation of trust is, otherwise Saga would not be like this;  again another level of disrespect shown towards my actual experience despite me telling you Word for Word what it's like, you just go with your own autistic intentions over the top of my actual words: see; this was a test.  I am very unhappy with the result of course

I am not a robot and I'm fed up of being treated like one.   did you know I make a demo practically every day?  people watch them;  but to you people, i don't think social media counts as a digital platform - which is wrong.  I digress;  give this one a while to allow consequences to have effect. If I don't do this it would've been for absolutely nothing and I would just be waiting for the next time Saga feels like moderating me again.  you just don't do that here.  somebody tried that on IRC;  violated their own network operating policies and intervened in a channel matter  unrelated to this website, I'm talking network level; and got manipulated; so-called friends - into one of the most muteness actions anyone has ever done to a human being;  so you could say, battle stations on the ready, bring it on?  next up, is the religious abuse I have had to put up with on this website as an administrator, I am no longer putting up with the homophobia. Anyone who doesn't like that is going to be class and put on the list  of people I do not want to do business with ever again;  lists are extremely useful like that;  my list of homophobic people currently stands at over 9000 and I'm not joking.

stay tuned

or you know, mind your own business?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 14:10:11 by m0d »
The Architect 🤔

Bryd0

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2016, 14:41:14 »

this is not dispute between staff members it's a dispute between me and all of you right now.  i'm not giving anyone access to anything anymore; "Trust"?   exactly what I mean, you are disrespectful.  thanks but no thanks they can wait.
Me, direspectful? I don't even know what the fuck is going on right now and if I'm seeing the whole thing in a different perspective, I apologise. And if you feel you're against everyone and view Saga as your number one enemy, I suggest that you leave right now or at least take days off when this is all making your life so wretched and difficult.

Quote from: m0d
and you do not know how I feel, you have probably never been raped.  you don't really know what violation of trust is, otherwise Saga would not be like this;  again another level of disrespect shown towards my actual experience despite me telling you Word for Word what it's like, you just go with your own autistic intentions over the top of my actual words: see; this was a test.  I am very unhappy with the result of course
Way to go to disrespect someone who has autism (well, Aspergers to be precise), and to anyone else who may have the same condition as I am. Using that as a form of insult is really stupid and undiplomatic, especially from the words of a staff member who should've known better. So yeah, you go all ape-shit that I'm disrespecting you just because I didn't fully understand the situation, then you in return disrespect me and others.

Also, if you're all weepy over being oppressed over your sexuality, just be glad you're not in somewhere like Russia. And another thing, this has attracted so much attention to the point it's getting ridiculous. If this makes you a bit happier, I'll butt out from this.

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2016, 15:06:28 »

How can anything you have said made anything better? I have not gone apeshit, you are jumping to conclusions and I also have it as well,  autism is a spectrum and I am on it, deal with it.  I have put somebody in prison they didn't serve the time; I could not appeal; they are out there and making threats towards me my life is in danger, we have to bring them out into the open. Thank you for making me have to reveal the actual intention of this but this is incoordination with the police but that is no use now because we have had to blow that thank you. 

None of you are watching my life, so don't even begin to think you know what it is like, you are so  wrong about everything I don't even know where to start but then again you are on the autism spectrum;  as well, I don't have to accommodate you.
The Architect 🤔

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2016, 15:09:22 »

By the way, I have lived in repression for 26 years, I may as well be living in Russia thank you very much for your understanding butt out of this discussion; you have been useless. :3  I am married to a woman, did you know that? I had to leave my entire country my friend and my boyfriend behind because of this? I had my hand forced; if you don't know the story you cannot  possibly bring a balanced conclusion to your ideas about what is going on.  I am coming out right now; taking back what was mine and making sure that this took place thrives; but that can only happen if I have trustable crew and I don't. So stick it.  This is nothing personal, but you are making it personal by putting yourself  in the middle of something that is none of your damn business.
The Architect 🤔

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2016, 15:11:56 »

This is in public for legend, full moments that have legendary concepts;  when I need to recruit another crewmember, this is what I will show them what happens when somebody crosses me too many times.  Simple trust, lesson to be learned by some of you .
The Architect 🤔

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2016, 15:13:23 »

And if you look at my avatar that is my permanent facial expression; don't give me the runaround little boy! Or I will report you to your mother.  Trying to insinuate I am apeshit? That is criminal? Miss representation? Totally. Stop getting your knickers in a twist about something which is inconceivable to you; you have no opinion on this because you are not in my shoes
The Architect 🤔

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2016, 15:17:26 »

For the record I fucked two guys last year; doesn't make me gay enough? Did I have to reveal enough information now? They fucked me if you would really like to know. I really need a good ass fucking; it's what I've been missing all these years and a good cocksucking as well. Too much information? Words of the oppression. You need to learn what you are actually holding back and that is my fucking only pleasure in life; the rest of my body hurts so badly nothing else works for the mind than being free; free to think, free to expose, free to be me and most importantly free to make the choices I should've made a long time ago. I have not been free to do so; the phobia is so real I have even been assaulted on the street bloody as well, just for being  out shopping with my wife; who I will will be with for the rest my life despite my sexuality, I love her too much to let her go how could I do that? We have been together for over 18 years. But I have been slowly dying inside, don't talk to me about knowing repression.    Sincerely this is a piece of poetry; this entire thread is a perfect example of how homophobia works.
The Architect 🤔
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up