Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: m0d is so gay.  (Read 21033 times)

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
    • Sonic Soundscapes
Re: m0d is so gay.
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2016, 18:45:51 »

SO basically you all don't want me to be happy :-) That is the crux of this.

Ya'll see it now?

I lived in this site for decades; I lived on IRC; I lived there. Not "Its just IRC" no. People were emotionally abusive to me and kept me in fear of losing everything. Today; I reveal how deep this wound is; and how you have all been part of something which has taken a severe toll on a beautiful person's health; mind and most of all; their freedom.

You will find me on Twitter. That is where I trust you to speak what you want in front of the rest of the world. IF you can't say it in public; you shouldn't be saying it to me at all. Private messages are banned there for a reason. Accountability. I'm SICK of you people getting away with emotional abuse 1:1 privately. It is sick, perverted and depraved what levels of shit I have had to put up with within this community; I have dealt with that. Why did I have to deal with that? :-/

Why? :-/

You see; that's what it takes. I would not wish it on anyone else; I would do it all over again because in my opinion better me than someone else on the receiving end; I have taken so much abuse what is a little bit more? :3

K.

Bryd0

« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2016, 19:29:22 »

Why can you just leave now, if all this is making you such a neurotic and oversensitive little bitch? I can't believe the community has sunk this low because of such bullshit like this. I thought this place was dedicated to modules, not arguments about gay rights or whatever else. I would like you to shut the fuck up about how you feel because to be fair, no one really cares. All you're doing is trying to shove gay rights at our faces which is a form of attention whoring and I don't give a shit if you banged two guys or not. Then again, who wants to know? Why should we know?

And I'm not going to read every large wall of text you've wasted your time writing up since my last post. As I said before, stop bitching about it and just move on. It isn't that hard.

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
    • Sonic Soundscapes
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2016, 20:06:59 »

You just illustrated exactly why I needed to come out :-) Bryd0 is a homophobe.

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
    • Sonic Soundscapes
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2016, 20:08:18 »

Bryd0: another message: Make me shut up; oppressor. See what I mean? Hehe got you coming out the woodwork; you're on a list now. Abusive & homophobic; on my website :-) you should be banned for this. It's my prerogative but I am not that kind of person; I'll give you a chance to apologise but I won't ever trust anything you do;

No business for you :-(

I am a femme; and you are a bully. Scotland the Brave!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 20:18:43 by m0d »

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
    • Sonic Soundscapes
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2016, 20:40:22 »

I am not leaving anything by the way, if I haven't made that very clear that is why I am back here and sorting shit out with people who I do not trust.  everything has been vetted and doublechecked by a second pair of eyes before posting;  so many bad people here :(  evil looks here and it's about time it was sorted out.  you are using my work, you are using my effort, you are using my personal endeavour; how dare you even suggest that I should abandon it, of course that's what you would like  when you are faced with the truth.  treat others as you wish to be treated young man.

and I mentioned about fucking guys, because apparently somebody thought I was not gay enough.  that is all, none of your business whatsoever but I had to surrender that information just to prove someone's point wrong.  need I go on? Or do you want me to serve you a real real bashing?  Glaswegians especially
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 20:43:30 by m0d »

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
    • Sonic Soundscapes
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2016, 20:46:40 »

what are you going to do? Call the cyber police? ^___^

m0d

• Architect v3-4.0b
  • Administrator
  • Lerd of the Pies
  • M0d
    • View Profile
    • Sonic Soundscapes
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2016, 20:54:04 »

I want an extra post for you to read, I was raped as a child, you did not have the same life experience as me do not judge me as you judge yourself I am different; very different from you, superior in many ways if you really want to know! Simply looking at your language online is enough to figure that out: i've been writing this for ages but people have not been looking for it, when you should have been. There is a war coming, there will be blood and it will probably mine that is stil i've been writing this for ages but you people have not been looking for it, when you should have been. There is a war coming, there will be blood and it will probably mine that is spilled.  I have already had blood spilled due to the war on gay people by Islam (police involced)  how hateful do  I think I am?  I have no hatred in me whatsoever;  unfortunately, you do Bry.  sad but true, just like your life.   for the record, I put him in prison and run away from home to protect the other children.  I broke up a paedophile ring single-handedly;  what have you done with your life?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 20:57:26 by m0d »

Bryd0

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2016, 21:58:59 »

Cry me a river...

Vince Kaichan

• Tasted the Pie
    • View Profile
    • Bandcamp site
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2016, 21:59:29 »

First off, I am gay myself and know many friends who are trans or non-binary, and I have absolutely nothing against your coming out. I understand that you have gone through a lot of personal events in the past and that this is very significant to you, but I think it is a bit unreasonable to shut Saga out of the site and become hostile towards everyone for removing something that was, quite frankly, very puzzling to see on the front page with no explanation behind it. I know I'm not the only person who initially thought the site had been compromised. I sincerely wish you the best in your life and hope that coming out will make it better, but right now we all just want to be able to move past this. I don't think anyone here is attacking you out of homophobia or transphobia, they just want to understand why this is happening here on a site dedicated to modules and module discussion.

And to everyone else who is (understandably) frustrated at this and lashing back in response, please don't respond with more vitriol, as you're only making this situation worse.
Directional energy overload.
I should probably get out more often.
Nah.

Bryd0

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2016, 22:03:38 »

I understand, but this guy is throwing a blind rage at all of us for no reason, even me, and I'm trying my best of making him understand of how much of a fool he is making of himself, and that the whole community is watching this unfold. Best to ignore this scumbag before it does get any worse.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up