Community > The Lobby

Noise!

(1/1)

ModTomIT:
I'm wondering, are there any modules that are just noise? I don't mean "rhythmic noise" or hardcore...I just mean soundscapes of sampled noises without melody, rhythm...Perhaps droning as a cacophony of sampled noise. I know that effects available in more modern DAWs facilitate this type of noise making better than trackers, but perhaps there are some interesting noise tracks? BTW, what is ModArchive's policy on noise, musique concrete, etc. Is it even accepted here?

Saga Musix:
What you are asking for is probably rather difficult (but of course not impossible) to achieve while only sticking to samples and still staying at a low size, which would make it not that interesting for most people who write "classic" modules. Once you start using plugins in your tracker, it might be a bit easier, but such modules wouldn't be allowed here.

--- Quote ---BTW, what is ModArchive's policy on noise, musique concrete, etc. Is it even accepted here?
--- End quote ---
There is no real policy.

data:
well thomas it by the way the post that make me contact you some month again my friends but we can't post our album on modarchive as it use rfenosie effect but i will post my xm from the albuim i made on your label if you're agree

ModTomIT:

--- Quote from: diigitae on February 11, 2018, 22:32:09 ---well thomas it by the way the post that make me contact you some month again my friends but we can't post our album on modarchive as it use rfenosie effect but i will post my xm from the albuim i made on your label if you're agree

--- End quote ---

Hmm? Yes, sure, go ahead...you have the rights to your music, I don't own it, go ahead! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version